Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Doing What I Love Most In The World

Today was such a wonderful day for a DIY blogger

I painted.....



Worked on plumbing.....
(you have to be fast when working on this little guy)


Shopped at Hobby Lobby.......


Plugged a hole......


Was on the laptop.....
(Actually, the laptop was on my leg and my grand daughter 
was in my lap watching it on her head)


Decorated for my favorite team.......


Planted.......
(lots of kisses)


It was a very productive day, if I do say so.
Playing with my two grand babies is the best job there is!
They are the decorations of my world.
 











1 comment:

  1. Awww...your grandchildren are just adorable! Being a grandmother IS a great job. Very cute blog post!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your ideas and comments. Thanks for taking the time :)