Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My Coffee Garden

Last year my family gave me a pretty little bistro set for Mother's Day, and I love it!  I placed it right outside my back door, and every morning you will find me here drinking my coffee.  I couldn't resist making a sign from a dresser mirror frame and naming this area Le Jardin Cafe, or The Coffee Garden.

 

It really is such a special place to gather my thoughts and spend some time meditating before my day gets too crazy.


What about you?  Do you have a special place that helps you recharge so you can accomplish all the things you need to?  I sincerely hope you do.  I'd love for you to share about your space in the comments - it just might be the nudge someone else needs to do a little something for themselves. 


It might seem silly to have a personal space and go as far as giving it a name, but the beauty I see and feel in  
Le Jardin Cafe often changes my outlook for the entire day - making me a much nicer person.  Silly.....how about essential!

 

1 comment:

  1. great idea. I'm a new follower so am going through your back posts and loving all your creativity.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your ideas and comments. Thanks for taking the time :)