Wednesday, August 27, 2014

My Percolator Coffee Egg Find

I have a wonderful recipe for coffee punch that is always requested when I hostess a party.  I've shared it on  
The Lavender Tub before - if you'd like the recipe, you can find it here.


 I don't drink pots of coffee (oh, how I wish I could), instead I just do my little Keurig pod everyday and try to be happy with one cup.  However, that one-cup-at-a-time setup is not very convenient when I need to make a large quantity for the punch.


Imagine how excited I was when I came across this very cool percolator at Goodwill for $2.99!  Lucky me, people don't know how to use percolators anymore (including me), so it was a steal.  However, I looked up the instructions, and Let me 
tell you - it is so convenient being able to make 35 cups of coffee at one time.  (Lol, on a side note - I didn't realize just how reflective this percolator was when I snapped this picture.  Yep, me in my jammies!  Sorry.)


I have no idea how old this pot is, but I recently found the above picture in a current magazine.  Mine looks as if it has never been used, so I'm wondering if it is a new style. 

Anyone know?

PS - the knob was missing off of mine, but I found a cabinet knob that fit perfectly.  Blingy is better anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your ideas and comments. Thanks for taking the time :)